| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kerch in July is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 34.6mm (1.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 14:47 long and the longest day is 15:36 long with an average length of 15:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Kerch July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kerch, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kerch:
- Haporoz'E, Ukraine - 287.5 kms (178.7 miles) NNW
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) NNW
- Kirillovka, Ukraine - 215.1 kms (133.6 miles) N
- Herson, Ukraine - 327.4 kms (203.4 miles) WNW
- Askanija Nova, Ukraine - 228.1 kms (141.7 miles) WNW
- Genicesk, Ukraine - 150.5 kms (93.5 miles) NW
- Klepinino, Ukraine - 174.9 kms (108.7 miles) W
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) WSW
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine - 196.3 kms (122 miles) WSW
- Jalta, Ukraine - 204.3 kms (127 miles) WSW
- Aj-Petri, Ukraine - 212.8 kms (132.3 miles) WSW